Things I’m reading, listening to, finding interesting, finding challenging…
- Article: Asynchronous Learning or Live Lessons? Which One Works Better for Me?
- Blog: Code Switch
- Blog: Nice White Parents
- TedTalk: Why We Need Universal Design | Michael Nesmith | TEDxBoulder
- Blog Post: To Turn the Camera on or not? THAT is the Question.
- Resource: various UDL resources from Novak Education
- To try: www.implicit.harvard.edu (to measure implicit bias)
- To reflect on: How to Better Support your Black Colleagues (spoiler alert: The answer for me? Zero. In all the years in K-12, zero; in my undergraduate, zero; in my first Masters, zero; in my second Masters, zero; in my additional courses for my Special Education license, zero. Grand total of Black colleagues in education classes? zero.)
- For math class: Three Phrases Can Demotivate Students in Math Class